Banging Biceps with Laura London


Banging Biceps


BANGING BICEPS
Biceps, guns whatever you want to call them, they are one of my favorite body parts to work out.  I don't know if you know this but I did not even pick up a weight until I was in my mid thirties.  Yes, that's right, so there is hope for you and your biceps too!
The way I built my biceps was by doing traditional weight training moves.  I love working our with dumbells vs. a machine.  Your arms get a better workout that way. 
These are 3 of my favorite exercises.  Run through each one 15 times and then repeat for 2 more sets for a total of 3 sets.  
Try to increase the weight you use in each set.  If they get to heavy then lower the number of reps you are doing.  The point is I really want you to challenge yourself.
Most people will do the exercises and not really challenge their muscles.  I want you to be struggling to get the weight up in your last few reps.  
That my friends is my secret! 

Ready to Lose the fat for GOOD? 

 

Give me 30 days 


to teach you how in the: 


HOT and HEALTHY BODY Program 



Hot and Healthy Body

Come on over and visit my Pinterst Pinboards for more Hot and Healthy workouts and recipes.  Share them with your friends, click REPIN and they will be saved to your boards so you will have them any time you need them.
My Facebook Page is where all the fun happens, come on over and "LIKE" the page.  I love when you guys leave me comments, suggestions or just stop by and say hi.  
Laura 


Comments

Popular Posts