7 Days To Goddess Slim - Jump Start Program


7 Days to Goddess Slim

By: Laura London
7 Days To Goddess Slim

Hello You sexy beautiful Goddesses:
So you are here thinking hell yes! I would love to be slim in just 7 days.  What has Laura come up with now?   If you know me, one of my favorite sayings is to "Give Yourself The Gift Of Time", when losing weight.  So why on earth would I be suggesting that you can be slimmer in 7 Days? 
This is a Jump Start Program that I designed for you beauties to get you off the “Sugar and FRANKEN food wagon.  It is designed to get your metabolism functioning like a red racecar tearing up the pavement in the Indy 500.  The beauty of this is that any one can do this plan because I have made it simple an easy follow.  Your kids could do it!

Here are some things the
7 Days to Goddess Slim is NOT about:
  • Starving yourself or cutting calories too low
  • Existing on Franken Foods and Toxic Protein Shakes
  • Exercising for hours and burning yourself out
  • Totally cutting out a whole food group (that is just plain freakin crazy) 
Now that we got that out of the way my beauties are you ready to see what the
7 Days to Goddess Slim is about?
    • Goal Setting
    • Power Questions
    • Success Tips
    • Laura London’s Nutritional Laws
    • 7-Day Meal Plan
    • The 80 – 20 Rule for “Living”
    • Leaning how to plan healthy meals for life
    • Connect with your Inner Goddess
Special 3 Bonus Gifts *
10 Weigh Loss Gems You Can't Live Without Audio
7 Day KISS Program  - "Keep It Simple Sexy"
31 Page Essante Organics Shake Recipe Book & PH Food  

Plus My Bonus KISS Program
"Keep it Simple Sexy"
This is what I call my no brainer program.  You are eating the same meals for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks for 7 Days.  I  lay out the meal plan and give you a shopping list of what to buy at the grocery store.  There are no crazy foods that you have to travel half way around the world to buy.  
Are you tired of living in a body that does not feel like yours?
Are you ready to let your inner beautiful 
Goddess shine and take on the world? 
Then lets do it! 

You know exactly what you will be eating every day.  The KISS Program is 7 days of super easy meals.  Take one day to grocery shop and prep and you are good for 7 days!  All because I love you Goddesses so much!
The average weight loss after 7 days is 5-8 lbs.  This is a great program if you have a special event coming up and you need to be at your best.  But it does not stop after 7 days!  Keep on going for as long as you need, because this is a plan that you can do for life.
I love giving you beautiful Goddesses gifts so I have another BONUS for you.  It’s my audio 10 Weight Loss Gems You Can’t Live Without.  You are all like beautiful gems and I want you to feel like a bright shiny diamond on the inside and outside. 

10 Weight Loss Gems

Download the audio and listen to it on your computer or take it with you in your car or while you exercise.  Listen to it a few time to get you motivated, focused and to keep you on your path to Goddess Slim. 
You know I am always here for you any time you need me.  I am always an email awayLaura@LauraLondonFitness.com or send me a message on my Facebook page LauraLondonFitness.
 


Comments

Popular Posts