Ellie Fashion Meets Fitness Wear


Why would you pay $100 or more 

for Yoga Pants?


If you read my article “Is Lipstick the Missing Link to Fitness?  You would know that exercise clothes are my WORK clothes.  I wear them just about every day and really love to find quality clothes, great prices and lots of color and selections. 
I want to introduce you to Ellie.  No Ellie is not my BFF. 
Ellie is changing the way we shop for active wear.  They have partnerships with the manufactures of the biggest names in the business. 
You know what that means right?  AMAZING VALUE and savings passed on to us.
Fitness meets fashion with Ellie.  You will find unique, on-trend pieces that you can wear to the gym or to go out on the town. 
Ellie debuts a new collection every moth and the pieces range from workout to lifestyle wear.
Check out the March Collection right now and see what I mean.  Hip, trendy, stylish and comfy.  What more could a girl ask for!

Want to look good and feel great? Save 20% on Ellie.com.

EllieEllie
EllieEllie

HOW IT WORKS 
Take a short style quiz and let Ellie know your size and style preferences.  
You have two great options Non-Member & Fit Fashionista Club Member.

FASIONISTA MEMBER BENEFITS
Choose any two pieces each month for only $49.95
Free shipping on all orders
Access to exclusive events
Flash sales
Discounts & member only events.
No hassle guarantee and free shipping both ways
30 day Ellie challenge 

Want to look good and feel great? Save 20% on Ellie.com.

Ellie 20% off
Now I don’t know about you but when I go to the mall I pay way more than $49.95 for one top or pair of workout pants.
I received my first outfit and LOVE IT! 
The capri pants fit like butter. Actually, they fit so well I wore them all day long! And everyone at the gym asked me where I got my beautiful matching outfit.  
You know I will be wearing Ellie in all my new workout videos on LauraLondon100on YouTube!

Ellie Workout Wear


Comments

Popular Posts