BOOK RELEASE - Eli Sapharti From Fat Boy To Fit Man


Eli Sapharti
From Fat Boy to Fit Man

About 2 years ago I received a Face Book message from Eli Sapharti. He  wanted to say congratulations of what I had accomplished and loved the way I was using fitness to help motivate and inspire others. Eli shared his AMAZING story of losing over 100 lbs with me.  
I was so inpressed by this father of 3 and what he had accomplished and worked so hard for.  His passion was to share his story with the world and motivate others to take their health into their own hands, "One Step at a Time".  
Eli Sapharti
Eli became the Motivational speaker at the Fit and Fabulous Mom Contest.  But that was just the beginning for this super star.  
He has gone on to be featured in People MagazineGood Morning America (with his shirt off) The Doctors and numerous speaking engagements.
I want to share with you his latest success.  His first published book!  From Fat Boy to Fit Man, a "One Step At A Time" story of success by Jason Wood.
You can find his book on Amazon This is a must read for everyone who thinks they can't get in shape or lose weight.  Oh, did I forget to mention that Eli is in his 40's.  
I know you are going to love his book, Eli and his supercharged message
Eli Sapharti
The secret to One-Step-At-A-Time’s success is in its simplicity as much as its attention to individuality. We’re all different in so many ways. We have different lifestyles, different needs, and different goals. Still, the tools we pull from within ourselves are the weapons we can use to give us that healthy and happy life we so desire. One-Step-At-A-Time is the program to achieve that healthy and happy life. It’s easy to implement, and easy to customize – a few of the reasons my clients and I have achieved the great successes we’ve had.
Eli

Comments

Popular Posts