Health & Abundance Garden - Earthscape Art and Design


Hi everyone!
I am really excited to share this blog post with you.  I have always wanted to have my own organic garden.  I am originally from Connecticut and the soil down here in Florida is so different from up north.  
Let me back this story up.  I was at a 2 day womans networking event in Miami and on the last day I met Sheryl Dutton of Earthscape Art and Design, while standing in the valet line waiting to get our cars and leave.  Since you all know I am so shy (LOL)  I said hi to Sheryl and we started chatting.  Sheryl told me she was a landcape architect and designes and builds gardens.  Well, to make the story short, Sheryl designed a health and abundance garden and came to my home and installed the beautiful work of art.
This is something I had always wanted but had no clue how to make one or know what plants would even grow in this Florida soil.  Sheryl to the rescue!  Her husband came and even helped too!
Earthscape Art and Design
Sheryl chose perennial plant and tree species suited to our sub-tropical climate that won’t need much care to thrive.  Seasonal greens like kale, chard and lettuce can be planted in part shade and can be enjoyed in the winter months.  She included a bamboo trellis built into the raised bed that gives space to grow and support tomatoes, green beans, squash or passionfruit.
Earthscape Art and Design
We want to thank  Treehugger Organic Farms in Davie, Florida who provided some of the materials for this project.  They are an innovative part of the South Florida permaculture and organic farming communities!
Sheryl is passionate about designing your home and garden for health and abundance. ContactSheryl for a site visit and design consultation soon!  

Earthscape Art and Design




Comments

Popular Posts