Lower Body Home Workout Part One with Laura London

Lower Body Home Workout Number One


Lower Body Home Workout Part One 
"Get Your Glutes On"
Ok ladies, are you ready to get those glutes fired up?  Then you are in the right place.  You know I do not mess around when it comes to working out, especially those hard to reach BOOTY muscles.
We are going to hit the glutes from every angel.  This is KEY when trying to sculpt and tone the "Tush".  I have struggled all my life to have tight and firm glutes and I have experimented on myself so I can bring you the BEST booty workouts on the planet.

1.  Wide Plie Squat with Weights on Shoulders
2. Reverse Lunge with Knee Up
3. Plie Squat with hanging front weight
\\
4.  Squat with a Rear Kick Back
5. Stability Ball Hamstring Curl & Pluse
6.  Hip Lifts
7. Rear Leg Lifts & Heels to Heaven
8.  Door Bell Squats
9. ABS - Heels To Heaven
10. Ab Crunches with Stability Ball
11. Rolling Like A Ball



Comments

Popular Posts