Hot and Healthy Fruit Snack in a Jar with Laura London


Healthy Fruit in a Jar Snack
You are going to love these quick and simple healthy fruit snacks that you can prepare and store.  I call them "Grab and Go" snacks.  They make a quick and healthy breakfast or afternoon snack.
I love using mason jars in my kitchen they are useful from storing food to using for crafts. What do you put in your mason jars?  I would love to know.
The beauty of these simple snacks are that you can use any fruits you like, add a greek yogurt or almond yogurt and BAM! You have a healthy and delicious treat. Make a bunch at a time and have them in the fridge so you are PREPARED. Preparation is the key to weight loss.


Love Goddess Green Smoothies?  

Me too! That is why I wrote my own Smoothie Book!   
 
                                                Goddess Green Smoothies

Come on over and visit my Pinterst Pinboards for more Hot and Healthy workouts and recipes.  Share them with your friends, click REPIN and they will be saved to your boards so you will have them any time you need them.  

My Facebook Page is where all the fun happens, come on over and "LIKE" the page.  I love when you guys leave me comments, suggestions or just stop by and say hi.  





Comments

Popular Posts