Quick Full Body Workout

Quick Body Workout
Hey everyone!  I hope you are having a great day.  It was so beautiful out that I thought, what a great day to film a workout outside.
This is a quick 2 circuit workout.  Do the first circuit three times and then move on the the second circuit.
Make your workouts appointments that you keep.  Put them in your calendar at the beginning of the week and hold yourself accountable for doing the work.  
Have fun! Now go workout.

CHEST FLY

PUSH UPS ON THE BALL
CURTSEY LUNGE

CIRCUIT TWO

GIVE & TAKE

SHOULDER SHREDDER

SQUAT & SIDE KICK



Want to Get Your Body Back?   
I have helped thousands of women and I can help you do it too! 
today and let's do it!  
I Want My Body Back Program
I Want My Body Back Program


Come on over and visit my Pinterst Pinboards for more Hot and Healthy workouts and recipes.  Share them with your friends, click REPIN and they will be saved to your boards so you will have them any time you need them.

My Facebook Page is where all the fun happens, come on over and "LIKE" the page.  I love when you guys leave me comments, suggestions or just stop by and say hi.  


Comments

Popular Posts