Hot and Healthy Body Book Signing

Hot and Healthy Body Book Signing

Hot and Healthy Body Book Signing

Hot and Healthy Body
Come Join Me
June 17th, 2015 
6 to 8 PM  
Lord and Taylor, Mizner Park 
200 Plaza Real
Boca Raton, FL
Laura London Book Signing Event
It's a party and you are invited! I am super excited to share with you that I am doing my first book signing for my book the Hot and Healthy Body.  
There will be a fashion show, Bobbi Brown Makeup talk and healthy bites. I would love to get a photo taken with you too!
The Hot and Healthy Body is the missing instruction manual to your body. It is my 30 day no nonsense guide to get you in shape with simple and effective workouts, hot and healthy eating guidelines plus  "London Gems" which are my persdonal secret  tips and tricks to healthy and beauty.
I hope to see you there!
Laura
xoxox

Comments

Popular Posts