Laura London Book Signing and Fashion Show





 Hot and Healthy Body Book Signing
The Hot and Healthy Body is the missing instruction manual to your body. It is my 30 day no nonsense guide to get you in shape with simple and effective workouts, hot and healthy eating guidelines plus  "London Gems" which are my personal secrets, tips and tricks to a hot and healthy body. 
The Hot and Healthy Body book signing and fashion show was a hit!  Standing room only watching contestants from myFit and Fabulous Mom Contest and a couple of handsome men walked the runway.
The models were wearing hand picked outfits from the Lord and Taylor personal shopping department.  Three different looks Casual, Date Night, and of course fitness. Makeup application was done by the Bobbi Brown Makeup artistist at Lord and Taylor. 
This was my first time "officially" doing public speaking.  You know I am all about stepping out of your comfort zone!  Well, I did it and it was awesome.  I felt the love and support of everyone there so there was no way it could not be a great night.
My hand got tired from signing all the Hot and Healthy Body books.  It was a night I will remember for a very long time.
Want to get a copy of the Hot and Healthy Body?  You can purchase the book from my web site products page, or on AMAZON or visit www.HotandHealthyBody.com for the digital version today.

Hot and Healthy Body Book
  Hot and Healthy Body Videos



Comments

Popular Posts