Vitafive Gummy Vitamins- Custom Made Vitamins





Custom Gummy Vitamins not only your kids will love but your husband too!  Health without the hassle.



http://bit.ly/VitafiveLauraLondon  Enter Code "Laura25" at checkout



Custom Vitafive Vitamins Made Just For You!

When I learned about Vitafive I wanted to jump up and down for joy! I have been trying to get my three children to take vitamins for years.  They always have a complaint.  They are to big to swallow, they taste gross, there are too many. The list of reasons WHY they can’t take them goes on and on. I know you are like me and want your family to be healthy.
The foods we eat, even if they are organic are lacking in vitamins and minerals. Our farms soil is depleted from mass farming and getting enough quality vitamins and minerals in our bodies can be challenging.
I love the Vitafive vitamin mission, “Welcome to Health Without The Hassle.”
That one statement makes me know I am in the right place and so are you!
Gummy vitamins vitafive

Why You Will Love Vitafive Vitamins

Unless you’re allergic to great taste & convenience, Vitafive is for you.
  • Gluten Free
  • Allergen-Free (Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soy).
  • Vegan – (applies to 5 out of 8 Gummies)
  • Vegetarian
I love Vitafive vitamins because it makes our lives simple.  The box arrives every month with 298 packs in each box and best of all they have each of my family members names on them.  The kids love them, but most important they enjoy taking their vitamins every day and I don’t have to remind them.  A mother’s dream!
The Vitafive Viamin Membership:
You choose the vitamins and Vitafive places all of them into daily packs that are then sent on a 4-week subscription! On top of that each pack contains only around 5-10 carbs and 4-7 grams of sugar so it is the perfect snack for that after lunch sweet tooth! Best of all no more jars, organizing vitamins, and swallowing pills. Can I get a “HECK YES!”
My “BABY” is off to college next year. She is a plane ride away. To some this is not a big deal, to me it is huge!  I want to make sure she is keeping  her immune system strong. I know ( just like you do, what goes on at college). This is a super important time to keep your body and immune system functioning at optimal levels.

Free Of 8 Major Allergens

The vitamins are made in California, and are 99% sourced in the USA, third-party tested, allergy-free from the 8 major allergens
1. Milk
2. Eggs
3. Fish
4. Shellfish
5. Tree Nuts
6. Peanuts
7. Wheat
8. Soy
They are made from pectin so all are vegetarian and most are vegan, most are made from organic ingredients, and they are careful to limit your packs to ensure you not only get your daily limit but prevent you from surpassing your daily limit.

A Video That I Know All “Mom’s Can Relate To”

The Vitafive Details:

Cost: Starts at $14.99 – $39.99/month depending on which pack you choose. Shipping is free in the U.S.
Vegan/Vegetarian Note: Most of VitaFive’s vitamins are vegan. The vegan vitamins/supplements include: Omega, Vitamin C, Biotin, CoQ10, and Melatonin. The non-vegan ones include Vitamin D3, Multivitamin, and Calcium and D3. You can pick from their pre-formulated health packs or choose your own custom pack.
So how do they taste? Sweet! They literally taste like gummy candy. I usually save mine to take in the afternoon when I am craving something sweet and, boy, do these take care of that sweet tooth! But it’s great because I’m getting so many benefits from one little pack!

Comments

Popular Posts