One Minute Fitness - On the Pilates Power Gym With Laura London



Why I Love The Pilates Power Gym Reformer

Today I am reviewing and using the Pilates Power Gym Reformer at home. Recently I started taking pilates at a studio near my home and fell in love with the reformer. I have always loved Pilates and the way it incorporates toning, core and body alignment. 
At home I searched  the internet for a home version of the reformer and hands down fell in love with the Pilates Power Gym reformer machine.  Why? Great question with a lot of answers.
One Minute Fitness - Hey everyone! Today I am adding to my exercise library. These are exercises you can do at home on the Pilates Power Gym Pro Reformer.

Get Your PIlates Power Gym Pro here: https://lauralondonfitness.com/pilate...
This piece of fitness equipment works your whole body and it's a lot of fun.
Enjoy my whole One Minute Fitness Library where I show you weight lifting, pilates, yoga and more.
Have a Fit and Fabulous Day!



Laura

Comments

Popular Posts