Exercising Your Right to be Fit, Forty and Fabulous


7 Day Goddess Juice Feast Press Release

EXERCISING YOUR RIGHT TO BE FIT, FORTY AND FABULOUS
In her new ebook, "7 Day Goddess Juice Feast", London explains that while most diets deprive you of calories and make you hungry, a daily diet of organic juice purifies, detoxifies, and rejuvenates.
Boca Raton, Mar 05, 2012 -- Boca Raton, Florida – March 5, 2012 – Like a lot of women her age, Laura London had three kids, a husband who traveled 50% of the time on business, and a daily schedule as busy as the President. She was overweight, tired, and her hormones were totally out of control.
"It was a very emotional time of my life. I was so busy taking care of my kids, running my late father's company, and caring for my grandmother that I never had time for myself. I was so incredibly sad and depressed," says London.
Having already lost her older brother to hemophilia and her father to heart disease, London realized she needed to clear time in her busy schedule to focus on diet and fitness. It was time to take the bull by the horns and get into shape.
"I started going to the gym in baggy clothes and T-shirts," says London, "but slowly the baggy clothes came off. I was proud to show off what was underneath. I had such amazing results from 2000-2002 that I even entered three figure competitions."
But in 2004, London experienced a setback as a result of back injury. Over a period of 7 years, her once beautiful competitor's physique returned to its former flabby condition. At age 43, her eating was once again spiraling out of control, and she was out of shape and miserable.
"I started eliminating all processed foods, cleaned up my diet and went back to the gym. Slowly and carefully, I took off the weight I had gained, and now at age 45, I am in the best shape of my life! And my new secret - is juice!"
While London maintains a consistent fitness schedule, she gives much of the credit for her success to a steady diet of juice made from organic fruits and vegetables.
In her new ebook, "7 Day Goddess Juice Feast", London explains that while most diets deprive you of calories and make you hungry, a daily diet of organic juice purifies, detoxifies, and rejuvenates the body as you lose weight. It brings your body back into balance, and restores and rebuilds your body. For more information about "7 Day Goddess Juice Feast" or Laura London, please contact: 
page2image800
Laura London Fitness www.LauraLondonFitness
For more informaion,please visit:
http://www.LauraLondonFitness.com
Contact Information:
Name: Laura London
Company: Laura London Fitness, Inc. Telephone: 561-843-4479
Email: Laura@LauraLondonFitness.com Website: 
http://www.LauraLondonFitness.com 

Comments

Popular Posts