Sexy Stability Ball Lower Body Workout with Laura London


Sexy Stability Ball Lower Body Workout

Sexy Stability Ball Lower Body Workout 

Go Grab you Stability Ball for a Lower Body Blast. Nothing is going to stop us from keeping in shape.
This workout should be done 2 times in a row and should take you no longer than 20 minutes.  It's quick, easy, effective and will get your heart rate pumping.  
I had to fish my stability ball out of the pool for this workout.  My kids think that the stability ball makes a great toy for the pool.  So if you can't find yours look in the pool.
You know what I always say. GET IT IN AND GET IT DONE! I hope you love PUSH UPS!

STABILITY BALL WORKOUT **

20 Alternating Lunges 
10 Push Ups
20 Hip Lifts
10 Push Ups
20 Hamstring Curls
10 Push Ups
20 Wall Squats
10 Push Ups

**ALWAYS WARM UP with light stretching or cardio for 5-10 minutes before performing exercises**

Comments

Popular Posts